Tal Systems makes it standard practice, working not only to ensure the health and safety of our own employees, but also that of our customers. All employees are accountable for safety.
Training seminars, included with substance abuse screening programs have been implemented with all employees in an effort to provide the safest working environment.
Training continues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, and never stops. Safety is a serious responsibility for us and we make sure that our safety program exceeds industry standards.
Qualified and competent training includes:
- Electrical Hazard Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lock-Out Tag-out Program
- Ladder Safety
- Scaffold Safety
- Aerial Lift safety
- Powder Actuated Tool Safety
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Trenching / Excavation Safety
- Site inspections
- Hazard Communication Program
- Confined Space Safety
- Body Mechanics and Lifting Techniques
- Fall Protection Program
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Silicosis Safety and Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Lead Awareness
- First Aid/CPR
Should you have any questions regarding our safety program, call us at (630) 384-9058